I have one pan in my cupboards that doesn’t get enough use….my tart pan! For those of you without a tart pan, any pan with a lip on it will work. (jelly roll, pie dish, cake pan) Here is a great tart to enjoy with your morning cup of coffee or your evening glass of wine.
Rosemary Peach Cream Tart
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, fresh whole
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In food processor, combine flour, confectioners’ sugar, salt and butter. Pulse until it starts to come together and form a dough. Pat lightly into an ungreased 11″ tart pan. Bake for 15 minutes @ 325 degrees. Remove from oven and let tart shell cool for 15 minutes, remove from pan and place tart shell on baking sheet. (if using a tart pan with a removeable bottom, you can skip that part) Increase oven temp to 425 degrees.
- Arrange peaches over the crust and sprinkle with rosemary leaves; set aside. In another bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in the sugar, salt, flour and sour cream until mixture is smooth. Pour over the peaches. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees; bake 30 minutes more or until center is set. Serve warm or chilled. Store in the refrigerator. 10-12 servings.