RSS

White Chocolate Corn Puffs

12 Nov

Here is a fun treat for the holiday season that is so fast and easy to prepare, you can always have something for house guests!  (or yourself on a lazy saturday afternoon)  This also would make a great addition to anyones christmas baskets.  Enjoy!

White Chocolate Puff Corn

• 6 cups butter flavored puff corn (I prefer old dutch because it has a stronger butter flavor)
  • 12 oz white chocolate chips

In a large microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips by microwaving in 30 second intervals and stirring each time until completely smooth.  Add puff corn to bowl and gently fold until all puff corn is coated.  Spread into a single layer on a wire cooling rack and let chocolate set.  Break apart and store in plastic bags.  Enjoy!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Carrie

November 19, 2011 at 1:00 am

Yum! A co-worker brought this to work and it was gone in no time! I don’t really like either ingredient on it’s own, but together it’s magic in your mouth. I dried mine on plastic wrap lined cookie sheets (they stuck to my wire rack) and they came out just great. Thanks for the post!

2. Becky

December 17, 2012 at 6:03 am

I just made my first batch. I couldn’t find the Old Dutch brand so I used Chester’s. Oh my goodness…this stuff is awesome! My husband, who does not normally have a sweet tooth, loves it, too. It’s delicious! I am excited to have such a quick and easy item to add to my daughter’s teachers’ Christmas plates of goodies. Yum!

3. Mary

December 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm

A friend gave me a holiday treat bag of this. Absolute Heaven. And I am generally NOT a fan of white chocolate. I dream of a snack bowl of these mixed with skinny pretzel sticks and Spanish peanuts.

4. lorex

February 2, 2013 at 8:34 am

Omg a friend brought these over one day and i fell in love with them!!!! They are soooo goood!!!

5. work online

June 29, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

6. move to hawaii with pets

August 16, 2014 at 2:12 am

This is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly skilled
    blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to in search of more of your great post.
    Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

7. smt pcb assembly

August 24, 2014 at 6:19 pm

The custom nature of the ASIC chip design has made it possible to squeeze in more functionality under specific system size, while simultaneously reducing power requirements, heat and
    cost. They offer competitive salary, excellent benefits,
    outstanding bonuses, and a fast track for advancement.
    Deliver A Presentation, most performers from the witout a doubt throughout-deal through the development of
    awful excessiveness amount the actual malfunction stacking wire small business, even worse.

8. back of the neck pain causes

August 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Article writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is complex to write.

9. UberStrike Hack

September 2, 2014 at 7:37 am

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognize
    what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked.

Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We may have a link alternate arrangement among
    us

10. Hero Zero Hack

September 2, 2014 at 10:01 am

I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I believed this submit used to be great.

I do not understand who you are but certainly you are going to a
    famous blogger for those who aren’t already. Cheers!