Here is a GREAT flourless brownie recipe that can be made with or without the chili powders. However, I will have you know that the chili is a great addition and pairs beautifully with a nice red wine or a strong cup of coffee!
Black Bean Chili Brownies
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 Cup melted butter, unsalted
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne, more if you like
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place beans, eggs, butter, cocoa powder, yogurt, vanilla, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, chili poweder and cayenne the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth. Removed the blade and gently fold in chocolate chips. Tranfer mixture to prepared pan. Bake the brownies for 35 minutes or until set in the center and the toothpick comes out clean. Cool before cutting.