When the snow started flying, I had the urge to start baking. Of course, I was looking for something quick and easy to make during my sons nap time, but I couldn’t decide between cookies or brownies. These brownie cookies were a genius product of my indecisiveness a few years ago and has become one my favorite ways to satisfy my craving for chewy, gooey, chocolate in a hurry. Brownies typically bake for 35-40 minutes and these delicious little bites bake up in a speedy 10 minutes!
White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 – 19oz box chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and room temperature (or vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup Kahlua (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (use your imagination, these are great with all kinds of chips. One of favorites is Andes mint chips)
Place brownie mix in large bowl. Add flour and mix. In separate small bowl, combine all wet ingredients, mix slightly and add to dry ingredients. Stir until just combined. Add chips and stir again until they are evenly distributed. The batter will be thick. Drop by the rounded teaspoon full onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove them from the oven and let cool on a baking rack. Enjoy!