Here is a great appetizer or lunch recipe that focuses on 2 of my favorite foods. Artichokes and Crab! You can’t go wrong serving this quick and easy appetizer at your next gathering of friends or family. Serve this with a light and crisp white wine or a sparkling glass of champagne and enjoy!
Artichoke and Crab Tartlets
- 5oz Boursin Cheese (or any garlic herb goat cheese)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -14oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 oz crab meat, pasteurized and picked of any shells
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, cracked
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- 2 tsp dijon style mustard
- 24- mini phyllo tartlet shells (found in freezer pastry section)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In mixing bowl combine boursin cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne pepper. Blend with a fork until smooth. Stir in artichokes and crab meat. Mix until everything is evenly combined. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into each tartlet shell. Top with a pinch of shredded parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and shells turn golden brown.