Here is a delicious way to liven up dinner tonight or a fantastic brunch this weekend! Everyone is familiar with fried potatoes and seasoned salt, but if you are looking for something that is a little bit more sophisticated, try these Fried Parmesan Truffle Red Potatoes. They are classic enough that they won’t intimidate anyone with a bunch of strange ingredients, but they are unique enough that everyone will be wishing you had made more!
Fried Parmesan Truffle Red Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb red skin potatoes, cut into wedges (can use left over baked, or precut ones from dairy/egg section)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp white truffle oil (can find in specialty grocery stores or a lot of times in the food section at TJ Maxx)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Place olive oil in frying pan and heat over medium high heat until shimmering. Add potatoes to the pan and fry, turning potatoes as needed, until well browned, tender and cooked through. (about 10 minutes) Add garlic, salt and pepper to the pan. Continue to fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and add truffle oil, parmesan and parsley to the pan. Toss until evenly combined. Enjoy!