Looking for a dip with a little bit of zip? How about one that you can load up on instead of measuring by the tablespoon? Here is a great recipe for Spicy Dill Yogurt Dip. This also make a great salad dressing! If you like a thinner dressing, just whisk in a little bit of milk or try this recipe with regular plain yogurt instead of Greek!
This dip is measured out for 1/2 cup of yogurt, so you can easily multiply it as many times as you need for your next gathering!
Spicy Dill Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, fresh minced
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional or can add more if you like)
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth and well combined.