This Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is the perfect treat for a chilly fall morning…..or any morning that you might be craving a big piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast! The beauty of this smoothie is that it has all of the flavor of that creamy custard pie and none of the fat or guilt! Top each smoothie with a couple graham crackers, flax seeds, or try using frozen coffee ice cubes or a teaspoon of instant coffee granules to give it that extra special coffeehouse twist!
Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup soy, almond, or coconut milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 6-8 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!